Railways will not make parcel booking by August 15: Decision taken by North Central Railway, passengers will be able to take goods only in their coaches
Railways will not book parcels in trains from August 12 to August 15. This decision has been taken by North Central Railway, Prayagraj Division keeping in view Independence Day. NCR Chief Public Relations Officer Dr. Shivam Sharma informed that on behalf of Railway Administration in Delhi area like New Delhi, Delhi Junction, Hazrat Nizamuddin, Anand Vihar Terminal, Delhi Sarai Rohilla, Adarsh Nagar and Delhi Railway Station (registered news paper And except the magazine) booking of all types of parcel packets has been temporarily banned. During this period, passengers can take their luggage with them to the coach. No parcels will be booked for the said railway stations from 12 to 15 August.
Prayagraj JunctionRead more: Rajiv Gandhi Rural Olympics: Rajasthan will tie Olympic torch in one thread
Ease the traffic of Civil Line Side of Prayagraj station A marginal system has been created by the railway administration with the aim of making and preventing entry into the station area of unauthorized vehicles. Now provision has been made for admission of vehicles from route number 06 in the civil line side and the exit of vehicles from route number 04 and 07. It is known that there is an entry and an exit gate in the city side. Due to many admissions and exit gates in the civil lines side, passengers also get confusion and a large number of unauthorized vehicles are parked in the station area. Single entrance gate where the passengers will save the confusion.
In addition, there are plans to develop drop and go lanes in the civil line side and mark auto stand soon by the railway administration soon by the railway administration. . So that passengers have facilities to get off their vehicle and sit at the station. Premium parking on both sides of the station is also being arranged soon.
- More News
- Former MP Umakant was admitted in PAC: Suspended on murder charges, had to run away after taking possession of landAmitesh Kumar
- Monalisa's bold style was seen in crop top-shorts, fans became fans after seeing the photoAmitesh Kumar
- Bihar Politics: 'Bold' on cricket pitch, 'Kingmaker' in politics ... This is the journey of Lalu's 'Ladle' TejashwiAmitesh Kumar
- CM Gehlot targeted Mangadh at Gujarat: Asked to form a government again in Rajasthan, invited to come to Delhi on 28thAmitesh Kumar
- Baran: ABVP demonstrated at Collectorate, demanded to extend the election date in collegeAmitesh Kumar