Raebareli: Large action of Yogi government, three engineers, including the commissioner who commissioned the housing of the poor, filed a lawsuit
Raebareli News: A case has been registered against three engineers including the contractor in the scams in the houses constructed for the poor. Investigation revealed that poor quality items were used in housing construction.
Read more: Dhanashree shared BTS Video: Show glimps from makeup to shoot, I wrote- I am doing the work that enjoys the most
Syed Hussain Akhtar/Rae Bareli: Yogi government has taken major action in Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh. Here, three engineers, including commissioning and scorching contractor in the construction of housing of the poor, have been booked. All these people were directly responsible for the house built for the poor 15 years ago. The houses were dilapidated within three years of the colony. At present, after the case was registered in the case, the police has started investigation.
What is the matter? In fact, in 2007, a hundred flats were built for the poor under the Inti Great Housing and Slum Development Program (IHSDP) scheme. In 2010, this colony was handed over to the municipality. The buildings were dilapidated at the time of being given to the municipality. On the other hand, people living here also complained to the administration, then it was investigated. In the investigation, a case of fierce commissioning in making colony came to light. It was found that the material used was also investigated in the lab. In which it was revealed that 100 flats were made using the name only cement. It was also revealed that sariya inferior quality was used. The foundation was kept less than the standard.
case filed against these people In this case, a case was registered against the contractor, Arun Kumar, Under Engineer of Duda, Arun Kumar, Assistant Engineer of RES and Executive Engineer of Social Welfare Nirman Nigam AN Siddiqui. At the same time, after the case was filed, the people living here have demanded strict punishment against the accused.
CO Sadar Vandana Singh said that houses were built for the poor under the IHSDP scheme. Irregularity was found in the investigation. There were no housing as per the standard. In this context, a case has been filed in police station Milleria. Discussion is being done.
maharajganj: man eating straw like animals, crowds watching, video viral on social media
- More News
- Peepalkhunt: Controversy over cutting trees, a young man hit another with an ax, then work was done?Amitesh Kumar
- Hyundai launched his tucson SUV, told new date, car will be launched on this dayAmitesh Kumar
- Commonwealth Games: India's second medal in Commonwealth, boxer Amit Panghal made it to the semi -finalsAmitesh Kumar
- "Arrest Aanchal's killers": Family members met Kanpur Police Commissioner, filed a case file from investigating officersAmitesh Kumar
- Priyanka Chopra Nick Jonas: Priyanka Chopra, who was Koji on camera with Nick Jonas, put so many cuts in the dress, will fly away after seeingAmitesh Kumar