Punjab Police's 'Film Style': Drug smugglers hit the car; Inspector ran back with a pistol, 10 km chased and caught
Police caught 2 drug smugglers in film style in Ferozepur, Punjab. The police first hit the smugglers' car from behind. Even after this, if the smugglers kept running, the inspector ran behind with a pistol. After chasing about 10 kilometers, the police caught him. There were 2 drug traffickers in the car, from whom 10 grams of heroin was recovered. This entire scene was captured in the CCTV camera installed in the market.
The team of City Police Station in Bansi Gate area of the main market of smugglers broke the Naka and the team of City Police Station indicated to stop a Swift Desire car (PB04AD8020) . Seeing the police, the car riders increased the speed and started running from the middle market. SHO Mohit Dhawan of Thana City also hit the government car. He hit the smugglers' car from behind. Despite this, the smugglers kept running. He kept trampling everything that comes ahead. Seeing which the police fired on the car on the left side. Despite this, he kept running.Read more: Decorate home in these ways to make Raksha Bandhan more special
10 km later, the police team did not give up the smugglers. After chasing about 10 km, the police controlled the car riders near Arif's near Arif. It was riding in the street Nihanna Baghdadi Gate and Rajbir Singh of Basti Kindwali. On searching, 10 grams of heroin was recovered from them. SHO Mohit Dhawan said that a case has been registered against both of them under sections 307, 353, 186, 279 and NDPS Act.
- More News
- Today is Tuesday, Mars will be there, said- Sunil Singh, MLC of RJD; Watch videoAmitesh Kumar
- 4 players from India will be out of the match against Pakistan, these 11 will get a chanceAmitesh Kumar
- Fantastic Beast fame Ezra Miller again caught in legal dispute, now accused of hooliganismAmitesh Kumar
- Opposition to promotion to posts of vice principal, teachers warned of movementAmitesh Kumar
- Moto G62 5G: Motorola will make a big explosion on August 11, features were confirmed before launch, seeAmitesh Kumar