Private buses on strike in Punjab: Operators adamant on demanding four months tax and increasing fare
All private bus service operators of Punjab have gone on strike with demands. On August 9, private buses were closed across Punjab, while by August 14, all bus operators will oppose the state government by placing black flags on buses. Not only this, on August 14, a bus will also be protested by setting fire to a bus. The matter was said, but that tax has not been forgiven yet. Now those transporters of Punjab should be forgiven. Free travel of women in Punjab should be stopped and women should be fare in all buses from Monday to Friday. Along with this, women's journey is free in private buses on Saturday and Sunday and just as Punjab Roadways buses get money, private operators should also get money. Operators say that if the government does not accept their demands, then a big decision will be taken against the Punjab government on August 16-17. The operator has also been two and a half on the demand for increase in existing fares. If that fare is not increased, the Punjab government should give the bus operators to be filled with taxes every month. One time settlement policy should be brought for the tax of Punjab operators yet. So that the operator who cannot pay his tax can also pay his tax. According to a tax of life time has to be paid. If the operator takes a permit from Amritsar to Jalandhar and a bus goes to Jalandhar twice a day, then the bus will run 320 kilometers. According to this, a bus operator has to pay tax of Rs 8.80 lakh according to 320 x 2750. Common buses run, everyday tax is charged per kilometer per kilometer. If the bus runs twice a day on the Amritsar Jalandhar route, then a 26 -day tax is charged from the bus operator. The government has to pay a tax of Rs 2.86 x 320 = 915.20 per day and Rs 23795 per month at 26 days. Operators are demanding to reduce the same tax from Rs 2.86 to Rs 1. Is close to 2200. While the count of mini buses is Rs 4400. If we look at government buses, then their count is close to 2600.
- More News
- Dead body of youth found on roof of house in Rae Bareli: Family members feared murder in Rae Bareli, police investigationAmitesh Kumar
- Wife beaten, husband hanged: The father of the deceased said that there was a daily quarrel in Mian-Biwi.Amitesh Kumar
- Municipality of great men in Unnao landed hoardings: Hijma's protest on the middle road, slogans raised by Municipality MurdabadAmitesh Kumar
- Tricolor journey taken out from Mangalayatan University in Iglas: Organized on the Amrit Mahotsav of independence, there was a lot of cheering for Bharat MataAmitesh Kumar
- Death of a young man in drug addiction center: After badly beating, he was suffering in bed, took away the hospital after deathAmitesh Kumar