Postal personnel holiday on Raksha Bandhan canceled: Sisters will reach the wrist of brothers, 427 personnel will deliver ashes
In view of Raksha Bandhan in the district Rohtak and Jhajjar districts of Haryana, the postal workers' holidays have been canceled. So that the sisters' arms can be transported to the wrist of the brothers. Therefore, the post offices will be open on the day of the holiday and the postal workers will go to the door-to-door and send the ashes. So that the ashes can be found on time. In view of the water proof envelope being given, water proof envelope is also being provided by the postal department. So that sisters can easily send ashes to these envelopes. It is also designed in special design, which reminds of Raksha Bandhan. 10 rupees are being charged by the department for this envelope.
Rakhiandak department officials will arrive in Haryana in a day, said that the ashes will be reached in one day. In this context, women who will post ashes at any post office on August 10. Those ashes will also reach the respective addresses inside Haryana by 11 August. However it takes more time to send out. At the same time, the post reaches the entire country within three days.Read more: Ram Katha: Hanuman ji apologized to Lord Shri Ram and said- you too forgot me
All the post offices will be open, if we talk about Rohtak and Jhajjar, then there is an office at a main district head quarter. There are 2 head offices, 49 sub -post offices and 211 branch offices. Which will be constantly open till all Raksha Bandhan. Whereas on Tuesday, Muharram is discharged. But in view of the festival of Raksha Bandhan, the holiday has been canceled.
427 personnel will remain special duty, in view of the special bond, special duty of 427 employees of the postal department has been imposed. Of which 55 are postmen, 129 postal assistants, 211 branch postmaster and 32 MTS. Which will be posted on all duty. It will be their responsibility to reach the postal address of all the rakhis to the respective addresses on time. On the day of Raksha Bandhan, all the employees will work. So that the rakhis can be transported in time. Rakhis have started coming from now.
- More News
- Merit list will be put on 12 in colleges: Students are making mistakes in uploading documents, do it right in timeAmitesh Kumar
- In Ludhiana at 12 o'clock at night, CP: The city inspected due to August 15; Hookah, ganja, lights from driversAmitesh Kumar
- Harivansh's column: Some recent news tells the health of the society and also asks serious questions.Amitesh Kumar
- Aaj ka Panchang: To know the auspicious and inauspicious watch of the last Tuesday of Sawan, definitely read 09 August 2022 AlmanacAmitesh Kumar
- Pickup van overturned, two killed 5 injured: Returning after celebrating a picnic, speed snatched two friends foreverAmitesh Kumar