Playing with health: Chana was being distributed to the beneficiaries in government shops, the officer silent despite the complaint
Poor gram is being distributed in the government fair price shop in Pendra. There is resentment among the beneficiaries. The case is of Jhirnapodi and Pipariya Gram Panchayat in Gourela-Pendra-Mervwahi (GPM) district. Here, bad gram is being distributed and played fiercely with the health of the people.
Ration card holders living below the poverty line said that they get gram at the rate of Rs 5 per kg, but This time there are danki and insects in it. The villagers have refused to take bad gram, objecting to this. He has demanded to distribute good gram. They say that if they fall ill after eating insects, then who will be responsible for it?Read more: After 70 years, leopards will be seen again in the country: Preparations to bring 8 leopards in MP Kuno; Now waiting for the approval of South African President
Ration shop operator also confirmed the confirmation
Ration shop operator Jhirnapodi Jeevan Singh said here That he has complained to the concerned officials of the Food Department regarding bad gram, but so far no orders have been given to distribute it to them. Ration shop operator Jeevan Singh himself admits that gram is not edible.
resentment among the beneficiaries Has come, it has been transformed into powder. In such a situation, we demand from the government that give us good gram to eat, only then we will take. Another beneficiary Ramchandra Armo, who had reached the shop to take ration, said that clear negligence of the officials and the government is coming out.
- More News
- Some 5 then 7, 13, 15 days… This is the 4 CMs of Bihar, who could not live in the chair even 20 days and went to power.Amitesh Kumar
- Fight in electoral rivalry in Bhind: Attack on the neck of former councilor like an animal, people remained spectacle after seeing the kattaAmitesh Kumar
- Giriraj Singh told Nitish Palatu Ram, said with Tejashwi who went to PM, BJP was not vacantAmitesh Kumar
- India beat Pakistan ten times: Pakistanis lost in Commonwealth Games cricket, boxing, wrestling, badmintonAmitesh Kumar
- Cracks at 5 houses in Meatnagar, Solan: Ashiana can snatch 24 people, 5 gaushalas also hurts crisisAmitesh Kumar