Pink Meenakari of Banaras broke China Rakhi's waist: Order of 10 lakhs received from many countries including America; 500 women jobs
Raksha Bandhan Varanasi's pink Meenakari has broken the back of China Rakhi. Demand of hand-made rakhis in Banaras is coming from India and abroad. Raksha Bandhan has been ordered over Rs 10 lakh from many countries including America and domestic market. Was done Now there has been a demand for this rakhi from America.
Varanasi Joint Commissioner Udyog Umesh Singh said, “The demand for Pink Meenakari has increased in the sisters of Pink Meenakari due to the efforts made by PM Narendra Modi and CM Yogi. Handmade Pink Meenakari Rakhi is being bought very fast in place of Rakhi.Read more: BJP's tricolor journey will come out on August 10 in Badaun: Bahjoi's famous Sharma will be scattered by DJ, patriotic winds will flow in the city
Demand for GI products of Varanasi is constantly increasing in the domestic and international market. The most prominent among the GI products The big market has been made available. "
Women earning daily up to 500 rupees
National Award winner for GI, Kunj Bihari said, "Demand for pink Meenakari Rakhi Rakhi Domestic and Faids Xi has increased considerably in the market. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, the order received from several countries including the US provided employment to more than 500 women. Women are earning 200 to 500 rupees daily by working part time. Tie rakhi is more liked. Silver work is done in the rakhi of pink Meenakari. The specialty of this rakhi is that it can be used later as a locket and ear ring.
- More News
- JEE students told the flaws of NTA: Said- How can you get 99 scores with 10 percent? CheatedAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE Bhaskar Updates: 52 -year -old Marathi actor Pradeep Patwardhan died of heart attack, CM of Maharashtra paid tributeAmitesh Kumar
- BSF soldiers filled the tricolor bike rally in Gajansu, Jammu, watch the videoAmitesh Kumar
- A glimpse of tribal culture seen in Chhindwara: World Tribal Day celebrated with enthusiasm, Mayor dances, vehicle rally and submitted memorandumAmitesh Kumar
- Widowed women made Rakhi for PM: Vrindavan's destitute women will send 75 tricolor flag with 551 rakhiAmitesh Kumar