Petrol reduced by 10 rupees in Nepal in Pakistan, price still up to Rs 106 in India
Aug 09, 2022 | 12:14 PMRead more: Dhorimanna: NHAI's negligence in bridge construction
During the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine, there was an increase in the prices of petrol and diesel worldwide. Crude oil prices in the world also increased. But now there is a decrease in the price of crude oil. The effect of this is that there has been a decrease in the prices of petrol and diesel in countries like Pakistan and Nepal. Meanwhile, there is no major decrease in the prices of petrol and diesel in India.
According to the rate released on August 9, the price of one liter of petrol in Delhi is Rs 96.72. At the same time, the price of one liter of diesel is Rs 89.92 in Delhi. During this time neither any increase has been made nor any reduction has been done by the companies. In such a situation, despite the decrease in crude oil prices and in countries like Pakistan, there is a loss from Indian fuel companies despite the decrease in fuel prices. According to the data of Pakistan, if we talk about Pakistan, on June 20, the price of one liter petrol was Rs 86.71 in Indian currency. While talking about the prices of August 20, 2022, the price of one liter petrol in Pakistan was Rs 76.46 in Indian currency. Apart from Pakistan, there has been a decrease in petrol prices in Nepal. On June 20, the price of one liter of petrol in Nepal was Rs 124.27 in Indian currency. Whereas on August 1, the price of one liter petrol in Nepal had come down to Rs 113.94 in Indian currency.
Watch the video-
- More News
- Congress's padyatra: Rajiv Shukla inaugurated in Shimla; 75 km long march will be taken out in all assembly constituenciesAmitesh Kumar
- Auto Live Updates: New bike of Royal Enfield came to rob the heart, read big news related to auto sectorAmitesh Kumar
- Akshay Kumar, who came to Lucknow for film promotion: Rakshabandhan is the best movie of my career, both Aamir and Mary's film will be successfulAmitesh Kumar
- MP: Mirchi Baba arrested for rape, the status of Minister of State has been foundAmitesh Kumar
- Latest Update: Political Surma gathered at Tejashwi's house, BJP clean, all ministers will resignAmitesh Kumar