People who saved their lives in aircraft accident gift of victim families, will make a big hospital
Aug 09, 2022 | 1:58 PMRead more: Esha Gupta shared the boldest video ever, wearing a bikini
Families of people and families of people who lost their lives in the Air India Express aircraft accident at Karipur International Airport in Kerala two years ago deposited Rs 50 lakh with the aim of building a hospital building for those local people. Those who reached the spot and conducted a rescue operation. The building will be constructed for a public health center (PHC), which is the only government health facility near the accident site. This amount has been collected from the compensation received by himself after the accident for the construction of. The purpose of the construction of the building is to express gratitude to those who run adventure rescue operations on the night of the incident.
A workforce constituted under the Malabar Development Forum (MDF) for PHC on the second anniversary of the accident on the second anniversary of the accident. A consent letter has been signed with the District Medical Officer (DMO) regarding the construction of the building. This hospital will have a recruited patient ward, a dispensary and a laboratory.
- More News
- The procession of Tajis in memory of martyrdom: Remember the martyrdom of Hazrat Imam Hussain, the most special fresh of the world made in the pink cityAmitesh Kumar
- Anti -Ging Diet: Eat these foods daily to keep the skin young and beautifulAmitesh Kumar
- Nora Fatehi was seen struggling with the crowd, but now the praise is being done due to thisAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE Bihar Updates: Dead body of missing laborer in Vaishali recovered from Ganga Ghat, Daroga died in suspicious condition in ArwalAmitesh Kumar
- Jeth burnt the woman in Morena: In -laws put earthen oil and set fire to hospital in critical conditionAmitesh Kumar