People gathered in the procession of the bride on the night of 10th Muharram: In Varanasi today, there will
Hazrat Imam Hussain was martyred on the 10th day of Muharram today. All Shia-Sunni Muslims in Varanasi are celebrating Gam-e-Hussain together today. Earlier today, millions of Muslims attended the bride's procession in midnight Varanasi. This tradition has been discharged only in Banaras for centuries. The procession reached Shivala Ghat via Shivala via Shivala via Bhadaini, Assi, Durgakund, Gaurganj, Revdi Talab, New Road, Paan Dariba, Aurangabad, Lallapura, Fatman, Sonarpura. The bride first walked on those coals, making a piercing voice, then the Ajadar continued to run barefoot behind him.
a huge amount of police force was deployed to control the crowd. There was also a lot of arrangement that there is no untoward. Hazrat Imam Hussain was martyred in the Karbala war about 1400 years ago. In this sorrow, the Shia and all Sunni Gum-e-Husain of the city will be attended by the procession, Tajia and assembly today. Will apologize to God. In today's night, Imam Hussain and his colleagues spent the worship of God. At the same time, he martyred with the sun rising.Read more: Stolen in the bike showroom by adding chilli powder: Broke the lock and took 7.5 lakh rupees; Police wanders from the smell of bidding bidding dog squad
Walking on the coals, who recalled Hussein, made the martyr's martyr Kheeje with noha mourning and Fateha Khwani overnight. The groom's procession remembered Hussain by walking on the embers. Ganga-Jamuni Tehzeeb was seen at Imambara at Harishchandra Ghat and in some other places. Hindu brothers remembered Imam Hussain by offering flower-garlands and fruits sweets. Many places are running in many places. The 27 Shia Anjumno of the city visited his own warns and visited. Dargah-e-Fatman, Sadar Imambara, potter's Imambara etc. have gathered a lot of public since night. Tajis have been decorated across the city for Hussain, who sacrificed his life for the protection. Colorful Tajiya is fascinated by Imam Chowk and Imambaras. In the city, Burrakh Ka Tajia, Ranga Ka Tajia, Nagi Tazia, Brass Tazia, Pearl Wala, Flower Tazia, Chaparkhat's Tazia also remained the center of Ziyarat. Come from remote areas, people spent the night in the night by keeping the fresh on Imam Chowk.
- More News
- Muzaffarnagar's Divya welcomed with drums at the airport: Women wrestler won the bronze medal in the Commonwealth Games, the home reached home late nightAmitesh Kumar
- Alert on Monkeypox in Farrukhabad: Doctor said- Conduct the symptoms, check, put masks and make proper distanceAmitesh Kumar
- A job for people sleeping comfortably on the bed throughout the day! You will get money as soon as you wake up sleepingAmitesh Kumar
- PWD minister targeted the central government: said- discrimination being done in giving budget, but the state government did not leave in developmentAmitesh Kumar
- Kovid symptoms in every 6th person in Delhi, shocking revelation in research reportAmitesh Kumar