Now these candidates will never be able to give TET exam, MSCE told disqualified
Aug 04, 2022 | 4:35 pmRead more: Udaipur: Panther's movement in the residential area, target of cow dynast
Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE) has disqualified more than 7 thousand successful candidates for the disturbances in the 2020 Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Now these candidates will never be able to take the Maharashtra TET exam. MSCE issued a notification saying that 7880 candidates have been caught in fraud during the police investigation. Due to which all these candidates have been disqualified even after succeeding in this examination. At the same time, these candidates have also been banned from never appearing in the examination in future.
The decision to disqualify them after a mess in Maharashtra TET exam has been taken after a meeting of the committee formed. Earlier this year, the Cyber Police in Pune had a curtain of irregularities in TET. After fraud, many candidates had obtained a TET pass certificate and got the job of the teacher. According to the police investigation, the results were disturbed by taking 50 to 60 thousand rupees from the candidates.
- More News
- South actress's befitting reply to trollers: Pranita Subhash, who was trolled on worshiping her husband at the feet, said- I have always been traditionalAmitesh Kumar
- Gold Silver Price Update: Gold and silver prices boom, know the latest price ...Amitesh Kumar
- Patra Chawl Scam: Patra reached the family of Sanjay Raut, the heat of the scam, now ED sent his wife summonsAmitesh Kumar
- Bhopal: Shivraj government strict in National Herald case, Minister Bhupendra Singh indicated a re -investigation of land given by MinisterAmitesh Kumar
- Sweets like bee hives made of Zaikadudh-Paneer: many flavors including chocolate, rose, saffron; Business of more than one croreAmitesh Kumar