Now Arpita Mukherjee's Diamond City Complex's flat car parking
Aug 09, 2022 | 5:38 PMRead more: Calcium rich foods: not like milk? So eat these 7 foods, there will be no lack of calcium
Arpita Mukherjee, a close close to former minister Partha Chatterjee, accused of teacher recruitment scam in West Bengal, is currently spending the night in the custody of Alipur Central Women's Jail. He had the habit of living in the luxury flat of Diamond City South, but now behind bars of jail. Meanwhile, sources show that Arpita's car parking can be broken in the housing complex located in Diamond City South. According to local sources, parking was made without following the rules. It is known that there was a parking place using concrete and iron. Therefore, this parking lot can be demolished by the fire department,.
Arpita's car is seen on the car parking area in the complex located at Diamond City South. It has an iron railing, there are also tubs of many small trees. But the parking space occupied by other residents of the residence is covered with tin sheds.
- More News
- Government will honor medalists who increase the value of UP: 8 players of the state won medals in Commonwealth GamesAmitesh Kumar
- Terrorist was preparing for big explosion on August 15, ATS arrested from AzamgarhAmitesh Kumar
- Freedom Festival every house tricolor awareness campaign: Etawah Regional Transport Corporation put stickers on buses, inspired passengers by putting LEDsAmitesh Kumar
- 'It is difficult to stay at home for 4 days, don't leave now', the girl wrote a letter to DMAmitesh Kumar
- Lesson took lessons from the embarrassing defeat of T20 World Cup, Rohit-Rahul planned 'new team' in the roomAmitesh Kumar