Mysterious Temple: 6-7 days ago, it predicts rain, this temple, who built it, no one knows
Hindu Temple: A temple of Lord Jagannath is situated in Behata village in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It is just 3 kilometers from the innergaon development block. This temple is very famous and people from far and wide come to see here. People around show many secrets related to this temple. There are many such temples in different states here which have such secrets in themselves, which no one has been able to find out till date. Foreigners are also surprised to see these mysteries. It cannot be done about temples filled with secrets and there is no talk of Lord Jagannath temple of Kanupar. The biggest secret of this temple is to predict it about rain. Let's visit this temple.
people come to visit from far and wide It is just 3 kilometers from the innergaon development block. This temple is very famous and people from far and wide come to see here. It is said that this temple predicts rain in advance. People living around this temple say that 6-7 days before the rain, water drops start dripping from the roof of this temple. People say that the size which is a drop, the same kind of rain.Read more: Camp of Measurement equipment distribution in Chitrakoot: 259 children registered Symptoms found in 245 students
The idol of Lord Jagannath is in the temple
The mystery of this temple does not end only by predicting the rain. People said that as the rain ends, the roof of the temple dries completely from inside. The elders here say that no one has been able to tell about the temple till date. There is a statue of Lord Jagannath inside the temple. In this idol, you can see 24 incarnations of Lord Shri Hari Vishnu. In these 24 incarnations, the idol of Kalki Bhagwan, who incarnated in Kali Yuga, is also present in the temple. There is a cycle on the dome of this temple, due to which the lightning has not fallen in and around the temple till date.
- More News
- Ramganjmandi: miscreants attacked two youths, youths seriously injuredAmitesh Kumar
- Mumbai's Marine Drive in the grip of high tide: Gandak and Kosi in Bihar, National Highway submerged in Chhattisgarh; Alert in GujaratAmitesh Kumar
- Journalist caught doing illegal recovery: 2 thousand rupees for threatening to make a video of hotel businessman, Surajpol police arrestedAmitesh Kumar
- I am infected in the year of Modah's possessionsAmitesh Kumar
- Balwinder Singh's main accused in the murder case arrested, explosives and drugs also recoveredAmitesh Kumar