Muzaffarnagar's Divya welcomed with drums at the airport: Women wrestler won the bronze medal in the Commonwealth Games, the home reached home late night
Divya Kakran, a female wrestler of village Purbalian in Muzaffarnagar, was welcomed on reaching Indira Gandhi International Airport late at night. Divya dedicated the medal to the country and said that she hoped that she will continue to achieve achievements for the nation. Father Suraj Sen Pahalwan said that it is the love and cooperation of the countrymen who could achieve this feat. He said that Divya's success will also give new inspiration to the daughters of the country. Won a bronze medal in the 68 kg village weight category. After Divya won the bronze medal, there is an atmosphere of joy in the district and the country including the village Purbalian. Divya has proved her talent on the international stage, leaving the narrow streets of the village. Despite being a girl, Divya also faced difficulties for participating in a game like wrestling. There was such a situation that he was forced to leave the village and settle in Delhi. Despite this, Divya did not leave the wrestling. Suraj Sen Pahalwan also provided international level facilities to daughter Divya in tight economic conditions. Divya also left no stone unturned to work hard. The family got support and Divya proved her talent in wrestling with the blessings of the countrymen. Divya reached Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi from Birmingham at 11 pm on Monday after winning the bronze medal in the wrestling opinion of Birmingham Commonwealth Games. Divya was welcomed with drums. On this occasion, brother-in-law along with Divya's parents were also present.
- More News
- Alert on Monkeypox in Farrukhabad: Doctor said- Conduct the symptoms, check, put masks and make proper distanceAmitesh Kumar
- A job for people sleeping comfortably on the bed throughout the day! You will get money as soon as you wake up sleepingAmitesh Kumar
- PWD minister targeted the central government: said- discrimination being done in giving budget, but the state government did not leave in developmentAmitesh Kumar
- Kovid symptoms in every 6th person in Delhi, shocking revelation in research reportAmitesh Kumar
- Refusal to interfere in interim order of admission under RTE in pre-primary classesAmitesh Kumar