Murder of farmer in Gaya: Adhajala dead body found in Badhar, landed in land dispute
Police has recovered the dead body of 65 -year -old farmer Rameshwar Yadav at Mangrawan Badhar of Pateed Panchayat in Wazirganj block of Gaya. The body was lying on the pump in the Badhar. The reason for the murder is being described as a land dispute. According to family members, Rameshwar Yadav went to the pump in Badhar for irrigation in the field on Wednesday evening. And till late night, they stayed there due to heavy rains.
The family members were also sure that there was a lot of thatch and gold to stay on the pump. But when he did not return home even after a long time on Thursday, he started worrying about the family members of the deceased. Nothing could be found anywhere but could not find anything.Read more: VIRAL: A person defeated death with the help of luck, see video how narrowly survived in the accident
Here, the people of the village have been murdered by the criminals and are trying to discuss its reasons. Some people say that the criminals must have strangled Rameshwar with a rope first and then set fire to his dhoti and kurta to wander the people and the police. Due to which the upper part of his body must have been burnt, the head Rajiv Ranjan and Sarpanch Mahesh Kumar Suman said that according to the deceased's son Sanjeev Kumar and Akhilesh Kumar, a land has been murdered for a piece of land.
- More News
- Network of human trafficking from Sagar to Kolkata: A young man came to Sagar from Kolkata to get married, Basanti used to get married by showing a minorAmitesh Kumar
- Monthly Rashifal August 2022: Beware of Aquarius enemies in August, know the horoscope of this monthAmitesh Kumar
- Accused of illegal weapons from Haryana Police, 48 indigenous kattas recoveredAmitesh Kumar
- Genelia D'Souza, who specializes in acting as well as sports, know special things related to actress on birthdayAmitesh Kumar
- Those 10 battles, in which Mughals stood and ran away .. how impressed their sultanate?Amitesh Kumar