Multibagger Stocks: This share will make you rich, two lakhs have become 618 rupees in a few days
Aug 04, 2022 | 7:22 PMRead more: Friendship with 150 girls, 30 rupees cheated by 30 rupees, 'Pilot' of Instagram caught like this
Investing in the stock market is considered risky. Many times people invest money in the stock market and after some time they have to suffer big losses. Many times investors become pauper overnight. But many times investors also become rich by investing in the stock market. There are many shares that give bumper returns to investors. We are going to tell you about one of these stocks, in which a big jump has been seen in the last few days. And the one who has made people who invest money rich.
This stock belongs to AMTD Digital Company. Many people are not aware of this stock. This stock has given strong returns to investors in a very short time. Let us tell you that the stock of this company made his debut in the New York Stock Exchange of America on 15 July. At that time, the issue price of AMTD Digital company was just 7.8 US dollars i.e.
but in a few days it has seen a big jump. Let us know that on Tuesday, its price reached US $ 2,555 i.e. about Rs 2,02,728. Let us know that in this way, the company's stock has seen a jump of 32,600 percent in a few days.
Let us also tell you that this company is located in Hong Kong. At present, the market cap of this company has increased more than many legendary companies like Walmart, Proctor & Gamble, JP Morgan etc.
- More News
- Fashion: IAS Athar's fiance Mahreen is no less than a fashion icon, here are his best looksAmitesh Kumar
- SGPC approved the character of 'Lal Singh Chadha' to keep the character of Sardar in the film, Aamir Khan reactedAmitesh Kumar
- Aamir Khan repeatedly types his name on Google, what is the reason behind thisAmitesh Kumar
- Jaipur: 10 years sentence for rape of a woman in the name of massageAmitesh Kumar
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Amid controversy, Aamir Khan made such a big disclosure before the film's release, Kareena Kapoor also shockedAmitesh Kumar