Mother Kali does miracles in the crematorium here! The devotee had cut and climbed his cheeks
Adarsh Tripathi, Hardoi | Edited by: Ashish Kumar Mishra
Aug 09, 2022 | 3:35 pmRead more: While sharing Bhojpuri song, Lalu's daughter said- Lantern stripe is coming ready
The glory of the temple of Maa Mahakali, full of miracles in Hardoi district of Uttar Pradesh, is unique. The temple of Maa Mahakali, located some distance from the crematorium, has hundreds of historical mythological miracles in itself. Just before the sun comes out in the morning, the arrival of barefoot devotees starts in this temple. The miraculous tantric atmosphere of the temple is inscribed on the tongue of devotees and priests of the temple. The miracles of the temple are so uninterrupted that priests and devotees do not get tired.
This temple has spiritual and mythological significance in the Devi Purana. People believe that the feet of the goddess fell here. To get amazing siddhis, saints from far and wide keep coming here. A unique ritual is also performed in the Kali temple for Tantra Siddhi. Many times in this temple, devotees have given their tongue. There was a devotee who cut his neck after seeing the mother in the night at night. He was admitted to the district hospital in Hardoi in a bloody state, where he was treated.
However, no untoward incident has taken place even after cutting tongue and neck yet. No one has died. After these incidents, this temple has a severe guard of the police at all times. Devotees visiting the temple are strictly monitored. The temple priest Siyaram Mali said that his family has been worshiping the mother in this temple for many generations. Also, by selling flowers, he lives his life. The temple has a very ancient stone statue of Maa Kali. This idol is miraculous along with being ancient.
people from many parts of the country including Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Delhi, Gwalior, Siwan keep coming to see the mother. Devotees from abroad also keep visiting this temple. The temple has its own spiritual, mythological and historical significance. At the same time, devotees who come to the temple keep telling about the miracles. On completion of the vow, many times devotees have offered their tongue in front of the mother in this temple, but after some delay, their tongue has returned.
- More News
- Three new privacy features bringing WhatsApp: Now the group will be able to set the group secretly, the view will not be able to take any screenshot of the forest messageAmitesh Kumar
- Federer fulfills the dream of playing fan with Fan: Endure asked- will you play 8-9 years more? Calling Zurich played the matchAmitesh Kumar
- Another player after Bumrah out of Asia Cup, hand finger brokenAmitesh Kumar
- Team India: This veteran bowler suddenly joined Team India, now Asia Cup will wreak havoc in 2022Amitesh Kumar
- Urfi Javed teased this actress by wearing a lot of bold clothes, saying this by tauntingAmitesh Kumar