Missing 30 years ago, last rites 20 years ago, now Munni's father Ghanshyam returned
Alok Ranjan Singh | Edited by: Nitesh Ojha
Aug 04, 2022 | 6:00 pmRead more: Kartik Aaryan Fashion Look: Looking for a cool and stylish look, then try Karthik Aryan's sweetshirt
Munni Devi's honeymoon came back home after 30 years and filled her eyes with tears of happiness. Seeing the husband who was considered dead, thank God to God, then Munni Devi, who has been living like a widow for years, filled her demand with vermilion and also wore bangles. Munni Devi could not believe that her honeymoon had returned. She used to watch her husband stare. Over and again, he touched and believed that this dream is not a reality.
This unique incident is from Dumraon in Buxar district of Bihar. In fact, Ghanshyam Sah, a resident of Koaransarai village in Buxar, used to run a paan shop with father Ramavatar Sah at the village square. From this shop, he was raising his father, wife and two children.
Ghanshyam left for a shop from home one day. After this, he did not return for thirty years. Then there was a lot of research after his disappearance. He was searched at every possible place where he could go. But Dhanshyam was not found. Over time, everyone left the hope of returning to him. In thirty years, Dhanamshyam gradually disappeared from the memory of the family. Here Munni somehow struggled and followed the family. But could not forget her husband
Munni's father explained to her to marry a second but she stayed with the children in her in -laws' house. Here, 10 years after Dhanshyam disappeared, when his father Ramavatar Sah died. Then the family members also cremated Ghanshyam. But one day it happened that no one had expected, perhaps Munni did not either. Munni Devi received information on a mobile phone from Jhansi police station that her husband was alive. Hearing this, Munni Devi was not happy.
- More News
- 14 -year -old girl ran away from home to study: Father rescued after 10th; Telling, scolding, assaultingAmitesh Kumar
- Fashion Tips: Floral Saree needs a stylish look, so this look of stunning light is the best option for youAmitesh Kumar
- 15 boxes of liquor caught by luxury car in Sagar: Police stopped the barricading at a high speed, drivers thrown on the roadsideAmitesh Kumar
- CM Jairam congratulated Yashwant Parmar's birth anniversary, said- Former CM laid a strong foundation in the development of the stateAmitesh Kumar
- IAS Athar Aamir and Mehreen Qazi Mehndi: Mehndi decorated in the hands of IAS Athar Ki Dulhania Mahreen, new photos of couple are getting viralAmitesh Kumar