Miscreants firing in Morena: 6 miscreants reached the door of the complainant, panic among people due to bullets
The crooks in Morena are fearless. Here the crooks riding on two bikes arrived at the door of a person and went in front of his house and started firing. After the firing, the crooks escaped from there. The incident is on the intervening night of Monday-Tuesday. There is a house of Sunil Verma near the culvert of Gopinath in Muraina city. At 11.30 pm, 6 miscreants arrived at his door on two bikes. After getting off the bike, he started firing with the bags while abusing his door. Due to the sound of firing, the people of the surrounding houses came into panic. There is an old quarrel with the miscreants that Sunil Verma has an old fight with the miscreants. Those people came to pressurize him. People were sleeping at the time when this incident happened at night. As soon as the sound of bullets was heard, there was an atmosphere of chaos in the people. When the people around opened the door and looked outside, the miscreants had run away. A case registered at Kotwali police station has filed a case against the miscreants at the Kotwali police station. After the case is registered, the police is finding the miscreants. The police have scrutinized CCTV cameras around in which the faces of the miscreants are visible. Now the police is seizing to catch the miscreants.
- More News
- It is wonderful to the Jhulanotsav of Sri Ramavallabhakunj: The grandeur of the swing and the divinity of the deity is unique confluence, the devotees are lost after darshanAmitesh Kumar
- BJP changed face: Arun Saw, made Chhattisgarh state president, removed from Vishnudev Sai postAmitesh Kumar
- Two arrested with illegal weapon: three pistols and five live cartridges recovered, police engaged in investigationAmitesh Kumar
- Welcome to Commonwealth Silver Medalist: Boxer Sagar Ahlawat departs from Delhi Airport to Jhajjar; Family sat in the eyelidsAmitesh Kumar
- Sisters will tie rakhi to prisoners lodged in Gonda jail: Jail administration completed preparations, deputy jailer said-will not be toleratedAmitesh Kumar