A meeting of public representatives was held under the chairmanship of Collector Raghavendra Singh for effective implementation of every house tricolor campaign. The collector gave the outline of the campaign, the demand of the tricolor and the sale center in the district in detail under the said event and the campaign. All the members in the meeting also gave their important suggestions. Members made necessary suggestions related to comprehensive public awareness work for the Flag Code. Information about the flag code should be sent to the common man through widespread publicity at educational institutions, Haat Bazaar, village and city levels. Especially expansion about this campaign in the conference to be held at the gram panchayat level on the day of the days. Asked to do information and awareness activities. Flag sales centers should be established place in village level, haat market level, ration shops etc. Also, people who cannot purchase the flag should be encouraged to give dignitaries, social workers, traders etc. to give the flag. In the meeting Panchayat members Raisingh Bhayadia, Hajri Ajnar, Mangilal Rawat, City Council Jobat President Ramila Chauhan, BJP District President Vakil Singh Thakrala, Congress in-charge District President Om Prakash Rathore, Rikesh Tanwar and other dignitaries including other dignitaries were present. Copyright © 2022-23 DB CORP LTD. , ALL Rights Reservedthis Website Follows the DNPA Code of Ethics.
July 22nd 2022, 10:51 pm
- More News
- Wealth burnt to ashes: shop fire, millions of goods burnt to ashesAmitesh Kumar
- Theft incident: Two bikes stolen in broad daylight from different places in the cityAmitesh Kumar
- Case filed under Excise Account: 11 Betle arrested with illegal liquorAmitesh Kumar
- Case of assault: If refused to put a bike in front of the shop, beaten fiercelyAmitesh Kumar
- 10th board result: 9 students of Kendriya Vidyalaya scored 90 percent marks in 10th boardAmitesh Kumar