Mathura's daughters leave for ISRO: Harikota Chennai leaves under Space Kids India
Harikota left for ISRO under Space Kids India, the daughters of Samvid Gurukul School located in Vrindavan, Mathura. Ten students of the school got an opportunity to go to Harikota, then the happiness on their face was worth seeing. 30 daughters have been selected from Uttar Pradesh, out of which ten daughters are from Mathura.
Daughters left for ISRO Daughters left for Prime Minister Narendra Modi's plan Space Kids India for Harikota ISRO. On the instructions of the Prime Minister, 75 schools from the country have been selected under Space Kids India.Read more: Now Bagmati is causing havoc in Gaighat: Forced to live in water, population of 50 thousand affected
30 daughters of Uttar Pradesh were selected 75 schools were selected on Narendra Modi's call. Of these, 30 daughters were selected from Uttar Pradesh. In which there are 10 students of Samvid Gurukul Senior Secondary School. The selected girl students of Samvid have been selected as young scientists.
Uma Shankar Rahi told that a chip made of satellite
Vatsalya Village Public Relations Officer Uma Shankar Rahi said that selected was done The chip made by the students of Samvid Gurukul is a part of the satellite which is now going to be launched. The selected student left for Chennai with his teacher. Wishing auspicious journey while giving the flag. After this, the students left for Chennai late on Thursday evening. Apart from Suman Lata, Shishu Pal Singh, teachers and parents of the school were present on the occasion.
- More News
- Youth dies due to drowning in the pond: dead body was taken out after 7 hours of rescue, young man came to roam with relativesAmitesh Kumar
- MP Weather Update: Madhya Pradesh will still rain in the rain, alert in Rewa-ShadolAmitesh Kumar
- Relief can be found in petrol and diesel soon, crude oil continues to fall, effect of recessionAmitesh Kumar
- Pakistan Crisis: Pakistan PM raised questions on the independence of the country, said- 'We are financially slaves of IMF'Amitesh Kumar
- Congress Protest: Congress will surround PM housing in the issue of inflation and unemployment, demonstration will be done across the countryAmitesh Kumar