Marwar Junction: Village Development Officers Association on indefinite strike in protest against government's promise, know
The Village Development Officer of all Gram Panchayats sat on an indefinite strike against the promise of the state government from today.Read more: Bollywood Remake Trend: Anil Kapoor-Madhuri Dixit's super hit film remake, Karthik-Shraddha should be alert
Marwar Junciton: Village Development Officer of all the Gram Panchayats of the district sat on indefinite strike against the state government's promise by the Association of the state government from today. Giving information to the media, the Chairman of the Village Development Officer Association said that a few months ago, their salary discrepancies were reached with the government for their legitimate demands including home district transfer and assurance of fulfilling their demands under the agreement soon met.
Even after months have passed, the state government did not pay attention to their demands and the government promised, all the Village Development Officer Officers today boycotted all their types of state functions against the promise of the state government. Sitting on the dharna for indefinitely and sitting on strike until the state government fulfills their demands, all types of state works will be boycotted. On this occasion, Village Development Officer of Village Development Officers Association from all over the district should be present.
- More News
- Oppo Reno 8Z launched with 64MP camera, design is such that customers say- don't lookAmitesh Kumar
- 3 miscreants looted banks in 10 minutes, live video: Bank employees-graded hostage, pistol on cashierAmitesh Kumar
- Accused of keeping alive in Morchery in Badaun, ruckus: Family members thrown in the hospital and accused of declaring them dead even while breathingAmitesh Kumar
- Weight Loss Tips: Turmeric will help in rapid weight loss, consume this wayAmitesh Kumar
- Cuet UG exam postponed at some centers in 17 states, know what is the matterAmitesh Kumar