Mahoba: The person who took the same snake alive in the box to the hospital, read the surprising case
- 11:27 AM August 9, 2022
- 1 Views
Mahoba News: A person was bitten by a poisonous snake in Mahoba. The person grabbed the snake and locked it in a box. After which the young man took a snake locked in the box to the hospital and got his treatment there. A very strange case has come to light. A snake bites a villager here. The man locked her in a bottle. Not only this, he reached the hospital with him with the snake. Seeing this, there was a stir in the hospital. At present, this matter remains a matter of discussion.
What is the whole matter? The case is of Cameha village of Srinagar Kotwali area. 48 -year -old Drishtpal, who was living here, was working. At the same time, he was bitten by a snake. On this, the villager immediately grabbed the snake and locked it in a bottle. Arrived at the district hospital for late night treatment. Where he reached the emergency ward and placed a snake in a bottle on the doctor's table. Seeing this, the doctors present there were stunned.
Baghpat: A young man found a lean inside the bed at girlfriend's house, wife caught red -handed
man's condition critical On asking the doctor, the person told that this snake has bitten me, so I have brought it here. At the same time, Dr. Pakanj, who is watching the emergency, did the primary treatment of Dragpal. At the same time, when the condition was critical, he was referred to Jhansi Medical College. CMS District Hospital Dr. RP Mishra said, "A person was bitten by the snake at night. The patient brought with him to the snake in a bottle. The person was treated by the doctor at the behest of the family. . "
many cases have come up earlier also Let me tell you that this is not the first case. Earlier, such reports have been revealed from many places. In the past, a woman was bitten by a snake in Unnao. On which her husband caught the snake and locked it in a bottle of cold drink. After this, the person reached the district hospital with his wife and snake. Where the person asked the doctors, the person told that whenever the snake bites, the doctors ask which snake has bitten. So I have brought it. Apart from this, a similar case was also reported from Hardoi. Where the mother was bitten by the snake, on which the son reached the hospital with a snake in the bucket.
Mahoba News: The villagers took the snake on the snake bite and took the village to the hospital, said that this has been bitten ...Read more: Long waiting of complaints in Jaipur Municipal Corporation: Long wait will have to be done to get bad road lights fixed; More than 3400 complaints pending
Also read these news...
11:27 AM August 9, 2022