Maharashtra: Cabinet expansion today, 9-9 ministers from BJP-Shinde faction, read, names of probables
Deepesh Tripathi | Edited by: Surendra Kumar Verma
Aug 09, 2022 | 8:37 amRead more: Google's downs due to the downward internet speed, difficulty in searching
After waiting for about one and a quarter months, the Shinde cabinet is going to expand in Maharashtra today. The time has been kept at 11 am for cabinet expansion. Rebel MLAs of Shiv Sena, who were minister in the former Uddhav Thackeray government in the Shinde cabinet, will also get a place. It is being told that 9-9 ministers from BJP and Shinde faction will join the cabinet. The big thing is that Sanjay Rathore's name is also included in the list of potential ministers. Sanjay Rathore was accused in the case of Tikok Star Pooja Chavan suicide.
According to sources, the name of Sanjay Rathore, who was controversial in the list of ministers of Shishinde faction, is also included in the list of ministers. There were allegations. Under the pressure of the BJP, Rathore resigned as a minister in the Uddhav government. Sanjay Rathore can now get a chance to become a minister again in the Shinde government. Shiv Sena MLA Rathore from Digras assembly constituency of Yavatmal was Forest Minister in East Mahavikas Aghadi Government.
- More News
- Petrol-DIESEL Price Today 2022: Latest rate of petrol and diesel released, know the price of one liter oil in UP cities including Lucknow-NODAAmitesh Kumar
- Road Accident: Do not panic if you get an accident, do this work immediately, otherwise you can get trappedAmitesh Kumar
- UP farmers are earning good profits by selling Sanai flowers, know everything about its cultivationAmitesh Kumar
- Uncle-nephew separated in partition, the attempt of YouTubers of India-Pakistan again metAmitesh Kumar
- Ayodhya Authority list completely fake, investigation continues, said DY CM Brijesh PathakAmitesh Kumar