Maharashtra ATS great success, a suspect arrested in terror funding case, sent to custody
Aug 04, 2022 | 3:49 pmRead more: Husband returned after 30 years as a widow, recognized seeing sesame and then the villagers got both married
Maharashtra ATS has achieved a great success. The ATS has arrested a suspect named Parvez Zubair in the case of Terror Funding. It was arrested under UAPA. Purvez de was constantly in contact with Anees Ibrahim while funding Terror for Company and was funding Terror for D Company. At the same time, Maharashtra ATS has sent Parvez Zubair to ATS Customs till August 10 in terms of Terror Funding. According to sources, Parvez was known as polymorphic and was known in D Company by different names. According to the ATS, he was absconding for a long time and was arrested on the basis of specific input from the Central Agency. It has been handed over to Maharashtra ATS. Earlier, the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of Maharashtra told the Bombay High Court on Monday that if the investigation is handed over to the Anti -Terrorism Squad (ATS), it has no objection. A special investigation team (SIT) was formed in 2015 after the order was passed by the High Court on a petition filed by the family members of Pansare for requesting a special team to investigate. . Pansare was shot dead in Kolhapur, Maharashtra in February 2015.
Pansare's family told Hoi Court on Monday that the SIT has not made any progress in the case in the last seven years. He requested to hand over the case to the ATS. SIT counsel Ashok Mundargi told Justice Revathi Mohite-Dere and Justice Sharmila Deshmukh that the CID chief has presented a letter saying that since the ATS is also an investigative agency of the state government, the investigation is handed over if the investigation is handed over to it. So he has no objection.
- More News
- Sahada: Farmers are circling Gangapur Cooperative Society for 3 days, not available ureaAmitesh Kumar
- The weather was pleasant due to the sprays: Clouds in Aligarh have been covered in the morning, rain after noon, temperature also reducedAmitesh Kumar
- Sawan Durga Ashtami 2022: Friday-Savan Durgashtami's 'Mahasana Yoga', this work will be given the immense grace of Maa Lakshmi!Amitesh Kumar
- Marriage is getting delayed ... Not getting the desired partner, these easy measures will help Zee Hindustan News App: All the news of the world of country-world, Bollywood, business, astrology, religion-deeds, sports and gadgets on your mobile Download Zee Hindustan News App to read.Amitesh Kumar
- Every house tricolor campaign: Tricolor journey taken out of Rewa Pradhan Post Office, Superintendent said. All postal post offices available for tricolor salesAmitesh Kumar