LIVE Nitish Kumar resigned: Rabri reached the residence directly from Raj Bhavan, will form a new government with Tejashwi; 164 MLAs support
The alliance between JDU and BJP in Bihar has broken again after 5 years. CM Nitish Kumar submitted his resignation to Governor Fagu Chauhan at 4 pm on Tuesday evening. Nitish immediately claimed to form a new government. He has support for a total of 164 MLAs.
Nitish handed over a letter to the Governor to support 160 MLAs at the Raj Bhavan. He then reached Rabri Devi's residence, where he was elected the leader of the Grand Alliance. Here Jitan Ram Manjhi's party Ham announced support to Nitish along with all his 4 MLAs. After this, Nitish once again went to the Raj Bhavan and handed over the support letter to 164 MLAs to the Governor.Read more: The continuous deaths due to Chinese manjhe, know why it is dangerous… not banned because of China!
BJP and JDU's alliance formed in 2020 after this move of BJP-JDU's 21-month-old coalition Troop of Brokenness. . After submitting the resignation, Nitish had said in the Raj Bhavan that party MLAs and MPs have talked about breaking the alliance with NDA in one voice.
Tejashwi can get deputy CM according to the chairman Will be CM. The Congress can get the speaker's chair. Congress MLA Shakeel Ahmed Khan has said that Nitish Kumar will be the Chief Minister of the Grand Alliance. Everything has been decided. After the preparation of preparation, Nitish Kumar is now preparing to conduct a floor test. According to sources, all JDU MLAs have been instructed to stay in Patna for the next 72 hours. JDU has 45 MLAs in the Bihar Legislative Assembly.
Nitshmphish Kumar, who has changed the alliance 2 times in 9 years, has broken the alliance with BJP in 2013 and RJD in 2017. Both times he formed the government and became the Chief Minister of the state. But the sword has been hanging on the membership of 14 MLAs based on the huge uproar in the Assembly and the recommendation of the Assembly's Ethics Committee on the misconduct issue made by the opposition MLAs in the budget session, on the basis of the crisis -based budget session. The issue is also feared to be taken on this issue amid the ongoing political activity. What action has been recommended in that report, it will be known only when it is appeared in the House, but according to sources, there is a danger of membership of 14 accused MLAs.
Now know now know seats in Bihar Assembly Equation ...
- More News
- Asia Cup 2022: After Bumrah, now these players also get out of Asia Cup, injured during T20 seriesAmitesh Kumar
- Live Breaking News: Nitish and Tejashwi reached Raj Bhavan together, will claim to form governmentAmitesh Kumar
- 7th Pay Commission: Lottery of central employees, 2 lakh 59 thousand will come in account this month, see calculationAmitesh Kumar
- Nitish Kumar, Tejashwi and Lalan Singh, who came to claim to form the government after being elected leaders of the Grand Alliance, also arrived in a carAmitesh Kumar
- Mathura police remained on Tuesday: A policeman died in an accident on Yamuna Expressway, roof plaster fell in police station FarahAmitesh Kumar