LIVE Madhya Pradesh Updates: 5 candidates who have given primary teacher eligibility test banned for 3 years
Professional Examination Board (PEB) has banned 5 candidates from giving 5 candidates from taking any examination for three years in the Primary Teacher Eligibility Test-2020 held from March 5 to March 26, 2022. The examination of these candidates has been canceled in the Primary Teacher Eligibility Test-2020. It was decided to register an FIR against them for legal action. This action against the candidates has taken viral in the screenshot case of paper.
Along with this these candidates allotted in Primary Teacher Eligibility Test-2020 allotted Examination Center Sarvadharma College (Gwalior) and Gyanveer Institute of Management and Science (Sagar) has never been decided by the board to never build a center.Read more: Congress targeted at Arun Saw becoming president: Chief Minister said -Tribal leader was not to be removed on the tribal day, they would remove the next day.
112 new cases of Corona, 164 recovered and returned home There have been 112 new positive cases, while 164 people have gone home to go home. At present, 1297 active cases are present in the state. Home Minister Dr. Narottam Mishra said, 4 thousand 585 samples were taken in 24 hours. The positivity rate is 2.44%, while the recovery rate is 98.6%. New policemen have not been infected.
- More News
- You will get job sitting at home: Salary will be available up to 12,000 from work from Home, August 18 is the last date of application for candidatesAmitesh Kumar
- BJP did not get power demonstration in Patna, Nadda's statement that ended the regional party took Nitish to heart, then…Amitesh Kumar
- Sonam reached with brother Arjun Kapoor in 'Koffee with Karan': The actress fiercely mocked the brothers, Arjun said- how are you sister?Amitesh Kumar
- Auto Live Updates: Bumper Discount on these cars on Rakshabandhan, read big news related to auto sectorAmitesh Kumar
- Preparation of new Activa, company released posters, 7G variants will be launched!Amitesh Kumar