Life lost in negligence: Snake was expert in catching, a heavy lapse was heavy, snake bites as soon as he opened the bag
July 22nd 2022, 2:51 pm
A nursing worker was overshadowed by catching a snake in a village in Borunda area of Jodhpur district. This nursing worker, who specializes in catching the snake, sat in a mistake and the snake killed him. The nursing worker locked the snake in the village and locked it in a bag. As soon as the snake opened the bag while leaving the snake at a deserted place, the angry snake bounced and bitten it. He succumbed while undergoing treatment at the hospital. At the same time, some people say that the snake, who came out while cleaning in his house, bites him. 58 -year -old Ramnivas Saraswat, a government nursing worker in Borunda area, was considered to be an expert in catching a snake. People would call them when snakes came out somewhere in the area. Yesterday, Ramnivas reached the spot on receiving information about the black snake coming out in a house in the village. On seeing this, he controlled the snake and grabbed his mouth. He locked the snake in a cloth bag. While leaving this snake at a deserted place, the snake attacked and bitten his hand as soon as he opened the bag. Snake poison spread very fast in the body due to bite over the vein of the hand. Shortly after being taken to the hospital, his breath stopped. He is survived by his wife, two daughters and a son. He was cremated in Pali today. Copyright © 2022-23 DB corp ltd., All rights reservedthis website follows the DNPA Code of Ethics.