LG's 'eye' on Congress with AAP also instructed to register an FIR on former MLA Jaikishan
Jai Kishan, who has been a 5 -time MLA from Sultanpur Majra assembly constituency, is accused of making fake voter cards at his house address. The Congress leader says that the whole matter is inspired by politics.Read more: OMG! When will the Korona epidemic ending destroyed? 'Chinese Nostradamus' predicted it 2500 years ago
New Delhi: Lieutenant Governor (Lieutenant Governor) on the recommendation of Lokayukta, former Congress MLA (Congress Ex MLA) and Congress Committee Vice President Jaikishan (Jai Kishan ) It has been directed to register an FIR against. Actually, this whole matter is about making fake voter identity. According to LG Office officials, the Congress leader was accused in 2013-14.
Actually Jai Kishan, who was a 5 -time MLA from Sultanpur Majra assembly constituency in Delhi, has accused his address of making fake voter ID cards at his address with the aim of interfering in the election process.
Read also: Conspiracy for big terrorist attack in Delhi before August 15, security agencies on high alert
When Zee Media spoke to Jai Kishan on this whole matter, he says that the whole matter is inspired by politics. The complainant is not in the world today, but we have been ordered to register an FIR. The Congress leader said, let the FIR be registered. We will put our side before the court.
Jaikishan says that the election card (Voter Card) is being mentioned, in fact he was our relatives who were living at our address. We were at our address for about 20-22 years and when we stopped contesting elections, he left from there. A total of 13 identity cards were made at our address, out of which 6 belonged to our family, the rest of our relatives and relatives. He said that the allegations being made on them are baseless and baseless.
Read also: We are seven to seven: We were stunting the bike by making 7 seater cars, 24000 challan
Earlier, LG had recommended a CBI inquiry against the new excise policy of the Aam Aadmi Party government. In fact, it is alleged that the Kejriwal government has given unfair benefits to liquor licenses through the new excise policy.
LG recently rejected Kejriwal's permission to visit Singapore. He advised Kejriwal not to go to the Singapore Summit and said that this is the summit of the mayors.
- More News
- Manimahesh Yatra: Online registration starts for Manimahesh Yatra, devotees should register like thisAmitesh Kumar
- Your dream of taking Honda City and Amaze will be fulfilled, company is giving great discounts, do not miss opportunityAmitesh Kumar
- Demand for reservation arose again: Saini Mali Samaj took out a rally to demand 12 percent reservationAmitesh Kumar
- Congressmen will be arrested in Jaisalmer against unemployment and inflation: demonstrations in front of Gandhi Darshan on Friday, will give arrest in front of Collector OfficeAmitesh Kumar
- Military drill against China's Taiwan: 11 ballistic missiles fired near Taiwan's coast; 5 fell in the area of JapanAmitesh Kumar