Latest Update: Shinde cabinet expansion after 41 days, 18 ministers involved
Deepesh Tripathi | Edited by: Abhishek Kumar
Aug 09, 2022 | 11:22 amRead more: Ropar Mining XEN suspended: Mining was taking place at night despite the prohibition in rainy season, mining minister Bains took action
After waiting for about one and a quarter months, the Shinde cabinet is finally expanding in Maharashtra today. Rebel MLAs of Shiv Sena, who were minister in the previous Uddhav Thackeray government in the Shinde cabinet, have also got a place. 9-9 ministers from BJP and Shinde faction have joined the cabinet. Chief Minister Eknath Shinde and Devendra Fadnavis are present in the Raj Bhavan. The big thing is that Sanjay Rathore's name is also included in the list of potential ministers. Sanjay Rathore was accused in Tikok Star Pooja Chavan suicide case. Know the latest update connected to the cabinet detail.
Cabinet expansion | Maharashtra CM Eknath Shinde and Dy CM Devendra Fadnavis at Raj Bhavan in Mumbai pic.twitter.com/cc9vxbvrzx
Whatsapp Image 2022 08 09 at 11.09.56 AM
According to sources, the name of Sanjay Rathore, which is controversial in the list of ministers of Shishinde faction, is also included in the list of ministers. Pooja Chavan was accused in the suicide case. Under the pressure of the BJP, Rathore resigned as a minister in the Uddhav government. Sanjay Rathore can now get a chance to become a minister again in the Shinde government. Shiv Sena MLA Rathore from Digras assembly constituency of Yavatmal was Forest Minister in East Mahavikas Aghadi Government.
- More News
- Haryana Assembly monsoon session: Ramkumar Gautam raised the issue of illegal colonies; Kamal Gupta will regulate in 3 monthsAmitesh Kumar
- Live Breaking News: Nitish Kumar will not resign, BJP quota ministers will be dismissed; Deal Final with RJDAmitesh Kumar
- Congress state president's big statement, history is going to be made in Bihar, JDU included in Mahagathbandhan, Nitish will remain CMAmitesh Kumar
- Debate of Candidates Pass Pass Pass by Police: Police reached Oak-Over to meet Chief Minister, police stopped, despite the result, no job for 8 monthsAmitesh Kumar
- Delhi NCR Haryana Live Update: Second day of Haryana monsoon session, deputy CM speaking in the assemblyAmitesh Kumar