Large cracks occurred at 5 houses in Meinnagar, Solan: Ashiana can snatch 24 people, 5 cowsheds can also be crisis
They have been threatened due to large cracks in five houses in Jabla village of Meatnagar in Solan district. Some walls have collapsed after cracks. The local administration is evacuating these houses as a precaution so that any kind of untoward can be postponed, but people are also not ready to leave the house prepared with the gathering of their lives. Apart from five houses, there is a danger of falling after cracks in the same gaushalas. It is getting deeper. After the recent rains, the land has been threatened by the fall of the houses. By vacating these houses, the house of 24 people can snatch them away from them. Similarly, in many other areas of the state, half a dozen houses are reported to be damaged during the last 24 hours.
61 roads including National Highway connecting Keylong, headquarters of Lahaul Spiti, closed for the movement of vehicles. Is lying The maximum number of 30 roads in Chamba district and 21 roads in Kullu are closed. This is affecting the movement of people. At the same time, electricity supply from 25 electric transformers in Chamba district is also stalled.Read more: Pakistani women spy are trapped by common people of Rajasthan: Red raid together in three districts of security agencies; Facebook became honeytrap platform
642 crore property was destroyed
According to the State Disaster Management Authority (SDMA), heavy rains across the state Government and non -government assets worth Rs 642 crore have been destroyed. Property worth Rs 325 crore of PWD alone and Rs 265 crore of water power department has been destroyed.
178 lives so far
rain in Himachal is causing a lot of havoc in Himachal. In the first 44 days of the monsoon, 178 people have lost their lives in floods, severe road accidents and sudden flood incidents, while 298 people have been injured. The highest number of 29 people died in Shimla, 22-22 people in Kullu and Mandi districts. After cloudburst in the Manikarna valley of Kullu, a person from 5 and Chamba has been missing for about a month. The shelters snatched them homeless. 83 houses have become frozen across the state, while 252 houses have suffered partial loss. People's nights are passing in panic in such houses. 35 shops, 7 labor sheds, 247 gaushalas and 14 ghats have also been destroyed in the rain. 126 Pets are the grass of cattle period.
- More News
- Students in filling offline fees: Notices in college- will be filled after electricity, sorry for inconvenienceAmitesh Kumar
- Recovery at toll booths on Gomti-Beawar NH-8: Less than 60 km, yet toll collection; Truck association protestedAmitesh Kumar
- AAP waved 115 feet high tricolor in Mayur Vihar, said- take lessons from the martyrdom of martyrsAmitesh Kumar
- Keep looking after showing photos, found corpse: After the death of her husband, Khatu joined the family, Kripadevi of Jaipur used to go to Darshan every monthAmitesh Kumar
- Hardoi: Excise Minister's SP chief learns- Akhilesh Yadav needs to learn, his statement childish and indecentAmitesh Kumar