Lampi spreading in cows in rural areas of Ratlam: Symptoms of Lampi virus found in cows in Semalia and Barbodna village of Ratlam, viral disease spreading rapidly in animals
In Ratlam district, the spread of lampy virus has started spreading in animals. Symptoms of lampy virus have been seen in cows in rural areas of the district. In Semalia village of the district, wounds have been formed on the body of more than 1 dozen cows. However, the Veterinary Department has not confirmed the positive case of the disease. But the veterinary department remains on high alert after the cases of viral disease from some villages including Semalia and Barbodna of Ratlam. Animals of the veterinary department are saying about going home for examination by taking samples of signs of virus. The Veterinary Department has issued an advisory and advised to get the animal isolated and treat the animal in case of symptoms of the virus in the animals. According to local cattle owners of Semalia village, more than 1 dozen cows have seen symptoms of this virus in the village. Is the disease. Whose virus reaches from one animal to another with the help of blood sucking insects. In the symptoms of this disease, a small slit on the animal's body is formed. Which turns into small villages and wounds on the animal's body. The animal reduces food. His immunity begins to decrease. Although according to doctors, it is low in mortality, but the spread of this disease is up to 20%. According to the doctors of the Veterinary Department, the disease is unlikely to be transferred from animals to humans. So far no such case has come up. Avoid coming in contact with animals. Do not take animals to graze or drink water on the village's public pasture, pond, river - drain. In case of symptoms of disease on the body of animals, the animal should be tied separately from other animals and arrange its fodder and water. Get the local vet to get the animal treated. The animal gets healthy in two to three weeks when the animal gets timely treatment.
- More News
- Now 8th pass students can also take admission in Kanpur University, 20 new courses startedAmitesh Kumar
- 14 -year -old girl ran away from home to study: Father rescued after 10th; If spoken for admission, beatenAmitesh Kumar
- Accident in Varanasi, 3 killed: DCM truck and pickup collision killed two; Elderly dead crossing the roadAmitesh Kumar
- Punjab government forgives the bill defaulting electricity bill, re -connection will also be spentAmitesh Kumar
- BHADOHI NEWS: A stocking of realities from the hideout of Vishnu Mishra, son of former MLA Vijay Mishra, interrogation on police remandAmitesh Kumar