Kartarpur intersection will then be fantasy with union of Delhi after 75 years
Sarran Singh lived the family of the Sabhak Bhaji in Pakistan, which is now in Pakistan and 22 members of his family were killed in violence. Trending Photos Chandigarh: Kartarpur intersection is going to become a separation of separation. Both a 92-year-old man living in Pakistan will receive their nephew at 75 years of separate at 75 years. In 1947, many relatives were killed in 1947 in Pakistan. Sarwan Singh, the historic Gurdwara, will meet the son of his brother at Kartarpur Sahib.
Larger Role of Social Media forRead more: Live Breaking News: 18 ministers of Shinde cabinet will take oath in a while, see the full list here
A Pakistani Blog heard Mohan Singh's story across the border that was separated from his family during the partition. A person from the Punjabi descent living in Australia, one of the people in Australia saw both videos and helped to meet relatives again. In one video, Sanwan said that there was a large still on one of his nephew and a thigh. Mr. Parvinder said the video posted by the Pakistani YouTube was also shared about the Mohan. A person who lives in Australia later contacted two families on the side of the border.
Kartarpur, Kartarpur, Gurdwara Sahib, led to Mohan Singh, who is now in Pakistan and his family during the partition 22 The members killed in violence. Sarwan and his family members managed to come to India. Mohan Singh survive violence but was separated from the family and was later raised by a Muslim family in Pakistan. Sarran lives in Canada with his son but the covid-19, he is stuck with her daughter in the village of village near Jalandhar. Parvinder said his mother's mother ghapulpal Kaur has come to Kartarpur Gurdwara with the woman.
- More News
- Auto Live Updates: 2022 Audi Q3 will be launched next month, read big news related to auto sectorAmitesh Kumar
- How to download Aadhaar card online? Name and 'date of birth' will workAmitesh Kumar
- Former BSP MP Umakant Yadav gets life imprisonment, know the journey from crime to politics and prison barsAmitesh Kumar
- IET student received USD 3000 award: Vidushi gets Neutanic Scholarship, made a place between 11 technology muscle women around the worldAmitesh Kumar
- Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav: British hanged 9 elders on this Peepal tree of MeerutAmitesh Kumar