Jhunjhun Baba begs Paytm, has a property of crores, now he wants to take helicopter
Makarand Kale | Edited by: Akanksha Sharma
Aug 09, 2022 | 12:56 PMRead more: Bihar Politics: Political stir in Bihar, Congress state in -charge Charan Das also reached Patna
How fast it is moving towards digitization, it can be gauged from the fact that even now those who are begging are taking money through Paytm. It is not a surprising or laughing thing, but it is true. There is a Jhunjhun Baba in Surkhi located in Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh. Those who begging Paytm. If no one has cash, then he can also pay money to Baba.
Now know about Baba. Jhunjhun Baba, who is begging, is not doing the work of begging due to poverty, rather he is doing this work due to the desire to take helicopter. Baba wishes that he has a helicopter. Just begging for fulfilling the same dream.
they are Jhunjhun Baba of Surkhi of Sagar, begging Paytm, there is property in Indore, Sagar. There are millions of rupees in the account. Just a desire to take a helicopter, wants to fulfill it. 😀 @sagarcomisioner @govindsingh_r @bhupendrasingho @bhargav_gopal pic.twitter.com/oqfthutfg4
- More News
- Charges of corruption against Sankra's sarpanch husband: 25-25 thousand rupees for people in lieu of getting hand pumpsAmitesh Kumar
- These dry fruits to boost the children's mind include in the dietAmitesh Kumar
- Srikanth Tyagi kept changing the hideout from UP to Uttarakhand, after 4 days, the police arrestedAmitesh Kumar
- Maharashtra: Thackeray removed from post on the killing of tickets, Shinde made a ministerAmitesh Kumar
- Nimbahera: Booth level workers debut, campaign of street meetings came in auto modeAmitesh Kumar