Jharkhand News: Wife murdered husband by ax, know what is the whole matter
Read more: The trailer of Kallu and Yamini Singh's film 'Pyaar Ka Deity' is out, these locations of Lucknow will come to see
Lohardaga: A wife killed her husband with an ax in Lohardaga district of Jharkhand. After killing the woman escaped from the house. The villagers reported this incident to the Jobang police station. After which the police reached the spot and took the body in possession and sent it to Lohadga Sadar Hospital for postmortem. Apart from this, the woman was arrested by the police on Thursday morning.
ax Actually, this incident is from Khadia village of Jobang of Atikarsal affected police station area of Lohardaga district. Here a wife killed her husband with an ax and killed him. The woman escaped from the spot after committing the murder. The accused woman has been identified as Kiran Devi. It is said that the woman Kiran Devi was mentally ill. Regarding this incident, the son of the deceased told that on Wednesday evening, the father had returned from the farm. After which the parents got into a fight over something. After the quarrel, the woman attacked her husband with an ax. After which the father died on the spot.
Police arrested woman At the same time, the villagers gave complete information about this incident to the Jobang police. After which the police reached the spot and took the body in possession and sent it for postmortem. Apart from this, the police also recovered the ax used in the murder from the spot. However, the police arrested the woman the next morning on Thursday. At present, the police is engaged in further action.
Read also: Bihar News: CM Nitish expressed grief over Vaishali road accident, made this big announcement
- More News
- Name "Vande Mataram" but the area is filled with mudAmitesh Kumar
- Postal department gift to sisters: Laminated envelope is being used for safe rakhi deliveryAmitesh Kumar
- Kolayat: School lockout to demand to fill vacant posts, students demonstratedAmitesh Kumar
- Prahlad Joshi's big attack on Rahul Gandhi, told irresponsible part time leaderAmitesh Kumar
- All -round attack of diseases on Chhattisgarh: Between Corona, Dengue, Malaria, the rise of swine flu, the ratio of dengue is the most dangerousAmitesh Kumar