JEE Main 2022: JEE Main Sessions 2 Answer released, Form filling for JEE Advanced from 07 to 11 August
The National Testing Agency has released the country's largest engineering entrance examination of JEE-Main's second atampt question paper, provisional answer and recorded response. The JEE Main Second Phase exam was concluded in two shifts every day between 25 and 30 July, in which more than 6 lakh 29 thousand students were registered.
All India rank released on 6 AugustRead more: Police brutality: Third degrees given to minor for 4 days, post cuts in genitals
Provisional answer for all question papers of JEE Main Exam has also been released. With this, now JEE Main's All India Rank, Sessions-2 score and JEE Advanced eligibility can be declared on August 06. After this, the form filling for JEE Advanced will start between 07 and 11 August. Also, on the basis of the result of JEE Main 2022, selected top 2.50 lakh students will be able to apply for JEE Advanced 2022. This year JEE Advanced Exam will be conducted by IIT Bombay.
lodge objections by August 5
as per the notice issued by NTA, students five evenings on August 5. You can challenge the answer by at noon. They can also download question paper and recorded response.
- More News
- 'Time Management learned from Teacher's mother': Women's topper Monica in BPSC does job for 8 hours, said-still used to study for 8 hoursAmitesh Kumar
- Children will get treatment in emergency in Lohia Hospital: Piku ward was sent to children who reached emergency till nowAmitesh Kumar
- On the summary of ED, raging in the House: He said- I called me during the proceedings of Parliament, Goyal said- If someone does wrong, agencies will take actionAmitesh Kumar
- Birthday Special: Sometimes to do like this, I scold and you are afraid… This is the magic of Vishal Bhardwaj will not get off the mindAmitesh Kumar
- Assam is becoming a base of jihadi activities, parents keep an eye on madrasas' studies: CM HimantAmitesh Kumar