JDU-BJP alliance broke! Announcement remains, Nitish said- BJP conspired to break JDU
Aug 09, 2022 | 2:33 PMRead more: XAT 2023 Exam on 8 January, register on xatonline.in
JDU-BJP alliance in Bihar is broken. Now it is yet to be formally announced. CM Nitish Kumar will submit his resignation to the Governor at four in the evening. With this, the process of formation of a new government will start. After this, BJP will be in the role of opposition in Bihar. Nitish Kumar will meet the Governor at four o'clock. Earlier, Nitish Kumar said in a meeting of MLAs and MPs that BJP tried to end us. Nitish Kumar said that BJP has always done the work of humiliating us. The BJP conspired against us and tried to end JDU. An attempt was made to abolish JDU before the election.
Nitish Kumar will meet the Governor today after taking a letter of support from 160 MLAs. HAM in NDA is also supporting Nitish Kumar. While the LJP of Pashupati Paras has announced to stay in the NDA.
Rhetoric started in the BJP JDU even before the informal announcement of the alliance of the alliance breakdown. Nitish Kumar said in the meeting of MLAs and MPs that BJP tried to break us. So at the same time, BJP leader and Union Minister Ashwini Choubey has attacked Nitish Kumar. Ashwini Choubey said when the umbrella is destroyed on man, the first conscience dies.
- More News
- How much Scheduled Caste farmers got benefit, Agriculture Minister gave details in the assemblyAmitesh Kumar
- Haryana Assembly Monsoon Session LIVE: Abhay Chautala raises the issue of illegal mining in the houseAmitesh Kumar
- 'BJP always insulted', Nitish's pain spills in front of JDU MLAsAmitesh Kumar
- Arjured on the tenth Muharram- A-Khak Taji: Place and place processions, youth raised slogans with tricolor in handsAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE Madhya Pradesh updates: 112 new cases of Corona, 164 recover and returned homeAmitesh Kumar