Jammu and Kashmir: Prime Minister Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 'Saubhagya' illuminated rural poor
Irfan Qureshi | Edited by: Mohan Kumar
Aug 05, 2022 | 7:00 AMRead more: Japan's PM said on China's missile attack against Taiwan- This is a serious problem
Under the Prime Minister Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 'Saubhagya', Jammu and Kashmir has achieved another success with the 100 percent target of power supply in rural areas. The Jammu and Kashmir administration has actively worked to ensure electricity in every village, which shows the fact that electricity has been delivered to about 3,57,405 houses in the entire union territory. > In order to achieve the target of 100 percent power supply before time, Jammu and Kashmir has also received a reward of Rs 100 crore from the Government of India. Jammu and Kashmir are facing many natural challenges like hilly areas, roads and difficult hill villages, thus the power access in these difficult places was a dream a few years ago.
73 years of independence Later, for the first time, electricity came to Sadal village in Udhampur district and Ganouri-Tanta village in Doda district, which ended the darkening of decades from the lives of villagers. The remote villages of Keller area of Shopian district of South Kashmir had only heard about electricity, but Saubhagya Yojana brightened their lives by providing electricity to their homes.
- More News
- Today's latest news LIVE: Tourists of Thailand did not get photoshoot permission in TajAmitesh Kumar
- China Taiwan Tension: Belgaum China stained missiles on this neighboring country amid Taiwan tension; PM said thisAmitesh Kumar
- Better shop is better than Mumbai in Lucknow: Actress Esha Gupta said PT would like to do a film on Usha's life, like to watch Commonwealth GamesAmitesh Kumar
- New Parliament House has become up to 70 percent, BJP MP gave information in Lok SabhaAmitesh Kumar
- Mruali Sreeshankar: Murali Srishankar did a big act, the first Indian to win medals in this event of Commonwealth GamesAmitesh Kumar