It is not right to run a bulldozer without notice: Delhi High Court said- It is necessary to arrange temporary hideouts for those living there
The action of Budhojar on illegal constructions across the country is increasing. Recently, the slums of the Shakarpur area of Delhi were run without notice. The Delhi High Court has taken a tough stand on this. The court said that the government or administration cannot run an elderly at anyone's house without giving notice. You cannot fully shelter them by standing a bulldozer at someone's door in the morning or late in the evening. Many were hearing a petition related to the demolition of slums. These slums were taken by the Delhi Development Authority. The court said that the DDA should work while consulting the Delhi Urban Shelter Reform Board. Also, a temporary hideout should be arranged for the people living there before starting the sabotage action. The action to make him homeless at midnight cannot be accepted at all. During this time the court mentioned one of its old decisions. The court said that the found of slums is not uncommon. Seeing the bulldozer standing at his door, the disgrace in which he tries to save whatever he has he has, he testifies that slum residents live at that place.
The court said that DUSIB usually does not conduct a sabotage campaign in the end of the academic year and the monsoon. The DDA will also follow the same criteria.Read more: BJP leader Naval Yadav said, Tejashwi Yadav keeps his challenge with him
The petitioner's claim, according to the actionlive law, on 25 June 2022, the petitioner claimed that DDA officials reached the area without any notice. After this, about 300 slums were broken. This action of DDA continued for three days. Due to this action without notice, the people living in the slums could not even remove their essential items. The petitioner says that these people were living in states like Bihar, UP and West Bengal, who were garbage, wages, running a relationship Since your family. The DDA should have compared Delhi Slum and JJ Rehabilitation and Reelction Policy-2015 for the rehabilitation of residents.
- More News
- Rajasthan State Employees United Vice President of Joint Federation DemocraticAmitesh Kumar
- FIR against "The Week" in Kanpur: BJP leader said- magazine printed objectionable photos of Lord Shiva and mother Kali, necessary to teach lessonsAmitesh Kumar
- Awa Ai Jaan Bangal Leolo ... This funny song by Khesari Lal Yadav created a blast, 32 million timesAmitesh Kumar
- 'Big Bull' step in Share Market, expressed confidence in this new company; Learn what is specialAmitesh Kumar
- DNA sample taken by parents: The body of a woman is not being identified in Etawah for two yearsAmitesh Kumar