Israna MLA descended into dirty water: Demand for evacuation from the state government; Said- the issue raised in the assembly too, but not solved
Dirty water is often stored up to about 2 feet on the service road on the side of Israna bridge on the Rohtak-Panipat National Highway passing through Israna light in Panipat district of Haryana. The local residents are very upset by this. Due to their troubles, people have pleaded with the administration including local MLA.
Today, local Congress MLA Balbir Valmiki himself got upset with this waterlogging and landed in dirty water. He stood in the water and took out his anger on the concerned departments and officials. At the same time, it has been demanded that the state government should take cognizance about this misery on the National Highway. So that thousands of people passing through here can find the path right.Read more: LIVE Updates Bihar: Drinking poisonous liquor in Chapra killed one, four people lost their eyesight
17-18 people along with the issue in the Assembly also landed in the dirty water stored on the Rohtak-Panipat National Highway Israna Service Road. He stood up water and demanded the state government to drain the dirty water stored on the service road. , Vikram was the main. MLA Balbir Valmiki said that during the last assembly session, he had raised questions about the drainage of dirty water stored on the service road in Israna. He was assured to drain the dirty water soon. But even after several months have passed, the dirty water stored on Israna Service Road has not been drained yet. Due to which the bike riders are falling and getting injured everyday.
On Wednesday, Panchayat Minister Devendra Babli in Chandigarh also informed about this problem and asked to solve it as soon as possible. But neither the minister is listening nor the administration is listening. After expressing his opposition, the MLA left for Chandigarh.
- More News
- Bhopal players won 2 medals in the Commonwealth Games: Silver Girl Tulika, who played with special permission; Gold was expected to win the bronze and cried victoryAmitesh Kumar
- The royal procession of Mian Saheb Imambara on the 5th Moharram: Guard was seen walking in a procession in private security; People gathered to seeAmitesh Kumar
- Sister coming to her maternal uncle on Rakshabandhan died in accident: truck hit the bike from behind; Head injury became the cause of deathAmitesh Kumar
- NSUI's performance in GCA College: Memorandum given to Principal regarding 4 point demands, said - letters written to increase the date of student union electionAmitesh Kumar
- Congress will surround the Raj Bhavan in Shimla tomorrow: AICC spokesperson Alka Lamba took the Modi government on inflationAmitesh Kumar