Israeli soldiers killed Palestinian gunmen in West Bank, wanted in bomb blasts
Aug 09, 2022 | 3:31 pmRead more: Raksha Bandhan 2022: Do not forget the sisters on Rakshabandhan and do not gift these things, life is surrounded by troubles
Israeli soldiers killed Palestinian gunmen on Tuesday in an encounter during the arrest operation in Nabalus city of West Bank. The police gave information about this. However, Palestine's health officials said that one person died during the shootout and at least 40 people have been injured. The Israeli police said that security forces surrounded the house of Ibrahim al-Nabeli, which was wanted in the case of sequential attacks in the West Bank earlier this year.
He said that Al-Nabeli and Other Palestinians were killed on the spot during the extremist encounter and soldiers have found weapons and explosives from their house. Earlier this year, after the death of 19 people in a serial attacks targeted by Israeli citizens, Israel initiated action against Palestinian militant groups, under which arrest operation was carried out last night.
- More News
- Freedom fighter honored in Muzaffarpur: SDO East went home and provided a check of 20 thousand rupees, beheaded in greetingAmitesh Kumar
- Monitoring of Moharram procession in Firozabad: A company PAC, 1500 policemen deployed, 72 policemen watch on social mediaAmitesh Kumar
- Miss Rajasthan Runner Up Riya welcomed in CISFAmitesh Kumar
- Black flags will be shown to CM in Panipat: Manohar Lal will hoist the flag on August 15, RWS will protest against liquor contractAmitesh Kumar
- Asia Cup 2022: Why Arshdeep Singh is becoming so successful since his debut, now disclosed himselfAmitesh Kumar