Inspection of Naxal area of Balaghat: Police, director, Hawk Force and CRPF personnel arrived for the encouragement of soldiers
Sudhir Saxena, Director General of Police, Madhya Pradesh, came to Balaghat on a two -day visit to inspect the Naxal area of Balaghat. The main objective of visiting the DGP was to meet the policemen of Hawk Force and District Force posted in Naxal -affected posts of Balaghat and encourage them while on duty.
Sudhir Saxena during the tour , Visited the posts like Temnee Machhurda etc. At the same time, after talking with the soldiers, heard their problem. At the same time, he had dinner with the soldiers at the Temani camp and spent time.Read more: Trees fell again in Chandigarh: Damaged in Sector 7, damaged with root and broke
also visited Hawk Camp Khapa and Bamnidar under construction. Also visited the construction works. During this time, discussion was also held regarding Amrit Mahotsav and every house tricolor campaign. Got a meeting with officials of 123, 128, 204 Cobra Battalion and got information about Naxalite related problems, activities, abolition and upcoming action plans. With the review of peace, police officers were directed to make special efforts to maintain peace and communal harmony in the area.
- More News
- 4 teenagers missing in Badaun: All four came out of the house by talking about taking medicine from the hospitalAmitesh Kumar
- Srikanth who was indecent from a woman in Noida arrested: caught in Meerut; Wife was called, police got location after investigationAmitesh Kumar
- Awareness rally of NSS students of Koti School: Message of environmental protection by planting 250 saplings, appeal to people for cooperationAmitesh Kumar
- Children took out tricolor rally in Maharajganj: Aware of every house tricolor campaign, appeal of principal- hoisting flag on every houseAmitesh Kumar
- Broken shopkeepers jammed due to smell in Jind: blocked on Kalwa Road in Pillukheda; Said- dirty water drains started rottingAmitesh Kumar