Innocent injured by falling door, broken power: was playing with friends, house gate fell on the head
A 10 -year -old child living in Kanjul Iman Colony of Sherani Abad town of Nagaur district fell on the door of the house. The child died in the accident. According to the information, Kanjul Iman Colony resident Arbaaz Khan (10) son Abdul Aziz used to study in class 5. On the occasion of Muharram, he was playing with his friends in the street.
Where the children were sitting there was an iron door on the enclosure. Suddenly the iron gate fell on Arbaaz. Arbaaz suffered a deep injury to his head and body. When people came to know about the accident, they ran and removed the door and took Arbaaz out. The injured child was taken to the nearest private clinic where he was first aid. He was referred to the government hospital in Didwana due to critical condition and continuous blood flow. Where he died.Read more: Congress started independence in Rampur: Will bring the sacrifice of freedom fighters to the people
The child was suffering, the doctors did not reach that when Arbaaz was brought to Bangar Hospital in Didwana, no doctor was in emergency. Arbaaz's condition was critical. They shouted for treatment, but the staff was busy. It is alleged that the child did not reach to see it. During this, Arbaaz died. After the death, the family created a ruckus. The child was attributed to the death of the child due to the absence of a doctor. Finally, the family of the deceased Arbaaz took the body without getting the post -mortem done.
- More News
- Aamir Khan was injured in a fighting scene in Lal Singh Chadha, fractured ribsAmitesh Kumar
- Congress started the gaurav yatra of independence: Singhdev reached the drought affected fields with the tricolor, Markam took out a procession in heavy rainAmitesh Kumar
- Alwar: Youth dies due to current, stir in the areaAmitesh Kumar
- Rana Daggubati took a break from social media: deleted her Instagram post, she told himself a few days agoAmitesh Kumar
- Irrigation costs almost double in Jharkhand, farmers' problems increased due to diesel inflation and droughtAmitesh Kumar