Innocent fell into a lift while playing, death: In Indore, the mother was sleeping for the younger son, the elder son went to play; Dead body found after two hours
3 -year -old innocent lost his life due to a slight lapse in Indore. The mother was engaged in sleeping the younger son, during this time the 3 -year -old elder son got up from there and went to play. The innocent fell into the duct dug for the lift playing, where the water was filled. He died of head injury and drowning. Two hours later, his body was found in a duct made of lift. The family took him to the hospital. Where doctors declared him dead.
The incident is from Manabhavan Nagar on Monday evening. According to Palasia police, construction work of 3 -storey building is going on in Manabhavan Nagar. Here Munna Nigwal and his wife are watching. The laborers went to drink tea for some time around 4 pm on Monday evening. Munna also went with him. At home was his wife, elder son Rajveer (3) and younger son (1).Read more: Former veteran, who attended world cricket, 128 Tests and 250 ODIs, died in road accident
mother gave voice, but the son did not come
Mother was putting her younger son to sleep. The elder son was also nearby. Suddenly he went to play. When the mother looked back, the son was not there. He made a voice to the son but did not respond. The mother found him here and there, but he could not be found.
exhausted with the duct where the body
innocent Rajveer's father and his familiar Rajveer, two km, two km Went far away. Khajrana also found a lot at the intersection. On the way, many people kept asking photos on mobile. But no child was found. Even after searching for two-three hours, when he was not found, all of them came and sat here on the lift's duct. Then the eyes of an acquaintance went down. So Rajveer's body appeared there. The workers working nearby took down and rushed the child from there to the hospital. Therefore, 7 to 8 feet deep pit was dug. Its cover was opened on Monday to install the equipment in it. The lift team also arrived here. Which brought the equipment to install the lift. The incident happened shortly after his departure.
- More News
- Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav: Auraiya wrestler Mukundi Lal robbed British train, know the story of Kakori incidentAmitesh Kumar
- Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election: MLA changes every 5 years on Lahaul Spiti seatAmitesh Kumar
- Congress takes out independence Gaurav Yatra, attacked Modi governmentAmitesh Kumar
- World Tribal Day Dhoom in Ratlam: Tribal organizations celebrated in rural areas including Ratlam city, World Tribal Day, procession in city and rural areasAmitesh Kumar
- Result of Haryana Civil Service Examination released, check on hpsc.gov.inAmitesh Kumar