In the month of Shravan, people made distance from alcohol! Crowds of people gathered on cannabis contracts
Aug 04, 2022 | 6:00 PMRead more: Child was born dead, doctors did this amazing, mother's red became alive
Shravan is going on the holy month of devotees of Lord Shiva across the country, where Kavad Yatra is being organized in different parts. At the same time, there has been a huge decline in the sale of liquor during the month of Shravan in Kota of Rajasthan. At the same time, the craze of people for cannabis in the district has increased, after which the sale of cannabis in licensed shops has increased. Traders and shopkeepers from Kota and surrounding districts say that there has been a drastic decline in meat sales due to avoidance of meat in the month of Shravan. Bundi District Excise Officer Manoj Bissa said that for the last few days, there has been a significant decline in the sales of foreign liquor because in the month of Shravan, many Hindu society people keep distance from alcohol due to their religious beliefs.
At the same time, Bissa gave the data that in Bundi district, where the sale of liquor before Shravan was 80,000 liters, it has now come down to 55,000 liters in July. At the same time, the sales of beer have come down to 1.36 lakh liters in July against 3.10 lakh liters in June.
He said that in this month, most laborers do not work in the mines due to the rainy season because Buyers of indigenous liquor have also reduced. Bissa further explained that the sale of cannabis in licensed shops has also increased considerably.
- More News
- Fire brigade officer arrested for taking bribe of 50 thousand rupees: 1 lakh rupees were asked for NOCAmitesh Kumar
- Eggplant Deformity: 50 -year -old man's private part was hurt while making a relationship, had to take hospitalAmitesh Kumar
- RP Singh's son will play for England, place on Sri Lanka tourAmitesh Kumar
- Kartik Aaryan Fashion Look: Looking for a cool and stylish look, then try Karthik Aryan's sweetshirtAmitesh Kumar
- Missing 30 years ago, last rites 20 years ago, now Munni's father Ghanshyam returnedAmitesh Kumar