Illegal clinic sewage in Sitapur: Doctors found missing in inspection of CHC Superintendent, two patients shifted
In Sitapur, the CHC Superintendent Ashish Kumar claimed to have seized a clinic in the operation of the doctors being run by the Jholachhap doctors. The CHC Superintendent sealed the boon Pali clinic at Machherehat Road during the inspection. The CHC Superintendent raided the clinic with his team during the inspection of fake clinics. In which 2 patients were admitted but doctors are found there. I do not have a doctor. Staff present there also appeared unable to show the papers of the hospital and also found a store of illegal medicines. Necessary action was taken on the hospital while shifting these patients to CHC. Is. It is worth noting that earlier on July 19, notice was given by CHC Superintendent Ashish Kumar to close the clinic, but Dr. Atul Gupta was operating a boon polyclinic, not making any improvement. The hospital has been sealed by the superintendent and instructed not to open in future.
- More News
- What is the IIT fee? Know where it will be spent for BTechAmitesh Kumar
- Case of stopping the path of Charmwood Village :: Division Commissioner's court stopped the road and banned recovery notice, said, this is not justiceAmitesh Kumar
- Those who sing 'Ali Maula' follow millions of people, what is the truth of Abilipsa Panda's controversial tweet?Amitesh Kumar
- UKSSSC Paper Leak: plot or negligence? Long interrogation of former examination controller, many more STF radarsAmitesh Kumar
- BJP was trying to divide the society, so 164 MLAs from 7 parties with usAmitesh Kumar