If you are driving this vehicle, then understand the trouble, the challan will be done from October 1, the vehicle will be banned
Aug 09, 2022 | 6:55 PMRead more: Raksha Bandhan 2022: Take care of this while tied a rakhi, know what to do here- what not to do?
If you have a diesel car of BS 4 engine in Delhi-NCR, then start making it standing aside. Because from October 1 in Delhi-NCR, the ban will be implemented on running BS 4 diesel car. The ban on BS 4 diesel vehicles has been prepared by the Commission for Air Quality Management (CAQM). This plan has been made in view of increasing air pollution and dangerous AQI levels. Currently, this ban will be applicable to BS 4 Diesel Four Wheeler vehicles except the vehicle connected to essential services. However, big trains can also be banned if needed.
Delhi-NCR state governments can implement a new ban on BS 4 diesel vehicle from October 1. This scheme is part of war with air pollution in the next five years. The timeline of October 1 is interesting in itself, as this plan will be implemented just a little before the festive season. At that time, there is also a risk of smog due to burning straw. In such a situation, how effective this step of BS 4 diesel car will prove to be, it is a matter to be seen.
- More News
- Laal Singh Chaddha: This actor's entry in Aamir Khan's film, fans got excitedAmitesh Kumar
- Charu Asopa gave a big update on a relationship with Rajiv Sen, said this about divorceAmitesh Kumar
- MP said- North Bihar development never remained in Nitish's agendaAmitesh Kumar
- This girl distributing condoms in the slum settlements of Prayagraj, this appeal to womenAmitesh Kumar
- Rain anger alert in Chhattisgarh: Rain continues in Raipur, Durg, Bastar division; Waterlogging in Rajnandgaon Hospital, truck filled with paint flowed in DhamtariAmitesh Kumar