If the flag is hoisted vertically, then which side will the saffron color be? This is the right way
Aug 09, 2022 | 8:00 amRead more: Play with bull… Animals brought to the hospital in a moment, watch the dreadful video
Whenever the tricolor is hoisted, everyone's head turns above pride. At the top, saffron, then white and green tricolor is a symbol of India's pride. However, many times the tricolor is also hoisted vertically. That is, the tricolor is hoisted not directly but vertically. For example, if the tricolor is hoisted in games or outside the window, then there is a different rule for this. In such a situation, it is known that what are the rules for hoisting vertically flag ...
There are many rules to hoist the flag in India. Following those rules, the flag should be hoisted. For example, the flag cannot be done to cover someone. Similarly, the flag should not be applied on the floor and should not be dragged into water. On the same side, the flag should not be chopped and dirty. Should be at the top. It should have lower color green.
- More News
- Malaika Arora did yoga in the garden: Motivate to stay fit by sharing the videoAmitesh Kumar
- Haryana Assembly Monsoon Session: In preparation for the opposition government to surround the education policy and shortage of fertilizersAmitesh Kumar
- Sex racket running in hotels in Lucknow: Girls are being called from Kolkata and Guwahati, deal is done for 3 to 30 thousand, brokers leave on the road without paying moneyAmitesh Kumar
- Tyagi fraternity mobilized in support of Srikanth: Memorandum given in Ghaziabad-Needa, Panchayat called today in Meerut; Opposition to police actionAmitesh Kumar
- Britain: Rishi Sunak, who was involved in PM race, supports the Indian organization of US, said- his values-principles won heartsAmitesh Kumar