Husband's cruelty: Call and asked- If someone is home? Then poured acid on wife
Makarand Kale | Edited by: Abhishek Kumar
Aug 04, 2022 | 2:24 PMRead more: CUET: Students who came to give exams, locked at the center, was stuck
One such news has come out from Dewas in Madhya Pradesh, knowing that you will be shocked. Here, a woman living in the maiden in the Bawdiya area was attacked by an acid by her husband. The incident took place on Wednesday evening. After this, the woman was rushed to the district hospital, where she is undergoing treatment. The woman has claimed that my husband Yogesh came to meet me and during the conversation she threw acid from behind. It is being said that Yogesh has married another.
According to the victim woman, husband Yogesh had an affair with a girl. He got married second from home without divorcing me. On Wednesday, Yogesh called his wife to the intersection to meet. Later, after coming to the house, he cheated on me and ran away. It is being said that both of them were married about four years ago and they also have a child.
The victim told that the husband called me and called me to the crossroads. After this, when I refused, he again asked if there was no one at home? I have not said, so I said. After this, he came home and talked and later cheated me with deception. I have no idea about where to bring that acid. In this case, the industrial area police station has registered a case against the accused husband Yogesh Gaharwal and arrested him.
- More News
- Looted 3 lakh cash in Jind: Riding on 2 bikes, robbers were there; In Bhambheva, there was a stir due to the day -to -day incident, blockadeAmitesh Kumar
- Bilara: Bard society distributed sweets in the society after being selected in college lecturerAmitesh Kumar
- Half participation to women in RJD's organizational election: RJD gave tickets to 18 women in assembly elections and JDU on 22ndAmitesh Kumar
- Motorola is bringing Mast Smartphone with charming design, you will also be Fida by knowing the features; Know priceAmitesh Kumar
- Shahjahanpur: Mother's pain and son's struggle: Gang rape at the age of 13 with mother, son got justice after 28 years, this story will make this story standAmitesh Kumar