Husband returned after 30 years as a widow, recognized seeing sesame and then the villagers got both married
Aug 04, 2022 | 3:47 pmRead more: Beating in front of SP office: When a sit -in protest against the dharna of the mayor, the supporters beat the young man fiercely, there is already controversy
After 30 years, when Munni Devi's honeymoon came back home, the tears of happiness came out. Seeing the husband who was considered dead, thank God to God, then Munni Devi, who has been living like a widow for years, filled her demand with vermilion and also wore bangles. Munni Devi could not believe that her honeymoon had returned. She used to watch her husband stare. Over and again, he touched and believed that this dream is not a reality.
This unique incident is from Dumraon in Buxar district of Bihar. In fact, Ghanshyam Sah, a resident of Koaransarai village in Buxar, used to run a paan shop with father Ramavatar Sah at the village square. From this shop, he was raising his father, wife and three children.
Ghanshyam left for a shop from home one day. After this, he did not return for thirty years. Then there was a lot of research after his disappearance. He was searched at every possible place where he could go. But Dhanshyam was not found. Over time, everyone left the hope of returning to him. In thirty years, Dhanamshyam gradually disappeared from the memory of the family. Here Munni somehow struggled and followed the family. But could not forget her husband
Munni's father explained to her to marry a second but she stayed with the children in her in -laws' house. Here, 10 years after Dhanshyam disappeared, when his father Ramavatar Sah died. Then the family members also cremated Ghanshyam. But one day it happened that no one had expected, perhaps Munni did not either. Munni Devi received information on a mobile phone from Jhansi police station that her husband was alive. Hearing this, Munni Devi was not happy.
- More News
- Maharashtra ATS great success, a suspect arrested in terror funding case, sent to custodyAmitesh Kumar
- Sahada: Farmers are circling Gangapur Cooperative Society for 3 days, not available ureaAmitesh Kumar
- The weather was pleasant due to the sprays: Clouds in Aligarh have been covered in the morning, rain after noon, temperature also reducedAmitesh Kumar
- Sawan Durga Ashtami 2022: Friday-Savan Durgashtami's 'Mahasana Yoga', this work will be given the immense grace of Maa Lakshmi!Amitesh Kumar
- Marriage is getting delayed ... Not getting the desired partner, these easy measures will help Zee Hindustan News App: All the news of the world of country-world, Bollywood, business, astrology, religion-deeds, sports and gadgets on your mobile Download Zee Hindustan News App to read.Amitesh Kumar